Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Berlin, Germany DE)
With easy driving distance of Berlin city centre, Schönefeld Airport (SXF) lies on the south-western outskirts and can be reached in around 20 minutes by car.
The airport is located in the Schönefeld area, approximately 22 km / 14 miles from the Bahnhof Zoo train station, standing slightly north of Wassmannsdorf and near to Grossziethen, which lies to the west. To the east of Berlin Schönefeld Airport, Kienberg is located off the busy A113, which joins the A13 to the south.
On the northern perimeter of the airport you will find the B96a (Wassmannsdorfer Chaussee), which intersects the A113 and ultimately becomes the B179.
Directions to Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF) from the centre of the city:
- Schönefeld Airport (SXF) is located 18 km / 11 miles to the south-west of central Berlin
- The airport has good connections to Berlin's major roads and highway network, being well signposted
- Schönefeld Airport stands to the south of both Tempelhof and Tegel (Otto Lilienthal) airports
- Major roads that travel to the airport include include the Berlin city motorway, the A10, A12 and A13
- The journey from the city centre to Schönefeld Airport should take no more than 30 minutes, unless traffic congestion is particularly bad
Berlin Schonefeld Airport (SXF): Virtual Google Maps